TOP FLOOR APARTMENT SOLD WITH A LARGE INDOOR PARKING SPACE IN THE GARAGE ONSITE! *
Welcome to Overlook! Where canopies of green cradle this expansive two bedroom, and the large picture windows stream light and serenity into the beautiful and expansive space. Extra large common closets accent multiple living areas; this layout lends itself well to home office arrangements.
Known for its lush parks and extensive waterfront green space, Hudson Heights delivers daily leisure and relaxation seldom relished in Manhattan. Coffee bars and cafes line the Cabrini circle at 187th and 181st streets. Though you may wish to never leave, transportation out of the city could not be more streamlined from this location, slice off hours of travel time to enjoy longer weekends.
Key Apartment Features:
- Top Floor Apartment!
- Large Indoor Parking Space!
- Lux layout accommodates large living/large dining/large office
- Modern, renovated kitchen with Bosch appliances, Blomberg refrigerator
- Luxury kitchen by Liecht
- Every room basks in natural light
- King-size Master bedroom
- Multiple windows in each bedroom
- Enormous foyer entry
- Massive, plentiful closets
- Immaculate elevator building
- Part-time doorman/security detail
- Huge outdoor playground with basketball court
- Courtyard with picnic tables
- Package room
- Big laundry room
- Parking Garage ON site – YOUR OWN PARKING SPOT! -
- Fully-equipped Gym
- Verizon FIOS wired
- Storage facility
- Live-in super
- Bike Room
- The Hudson River Greenway boasts miles of trails for jogging, biking, skating and yoga, in addition to tennis, soccer, baseball, basketball and several playgrounds.
- Fort Tryon Park closeby, including The Met Cloisters, Heather Gardens, and miles of paths overlooking the Hudson River.
- Diverse cuisine abounds, including but not limited to The Pandering Pig, Tampopo Kitchen, Dutch Baby Bakery, Buunni Coffee (ask about their Ethiopian meal delivery!) Saggio, Le Cheile, plus gourmet markets & coffee shops.
- Area well serviced by multiple bus lines, the 1 train on Broadway and the A Express train, in addition to car via the West Side Highway, Harlem River Drive and the Henry Hudson and Major Deegan Expressway. Arrive to and from Midtown within 30 minutes.
Showing BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – please contact the listing agent.
Virtually staged, please contact the listing agent with any and all questions.
SOLD WITH A LARGE INDOOR PARKING SPACE IN THE GARAGE ONSITE! *