This handsome, turn-of-the-century building with its vintage hallways and floors offers gracious living in the heart of one of New York City’s most vibrant and charming neighborhoods. Conveniently located to Penn Station and local/express train and bus lines.
• 6 story, 27 Apartment, Pre-War building
• Built 1925 converted to COOP in 1986
• Building located on one of the most charming tree-lined streets in Chelsea
• Rich in architectural details and history
• Well-maintained Coop with professional management company